Pets can experience allergic reactions like sneezing, coughing, skin rashes, hair loss, paw licking, head shaking, runny itchy eyes, and shortness of breath. If you see any of these signs, your cat, or dog may need dermatology or allergy treatments.
We treat dermatology and allergic issues such as:
- Diseases of the ears and eyes
- Food allergies, environmental allergies, and flea allergies
- Hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, cushings disease
- Bacterial, yeast & fungal infections
- Fleas, ticks, mange mites, and ear mites
- Removal of growths, tumors, and skin tags
Our veterinary clinic has been providing state-of-the-art diagnostic, medical and surgical veterinary care in the Waynesville, NC area since 1986.
Contact Balsam Animal Hospital today at 828-452-1868